- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Jul 15, 2019
'Old Ironsides,' Ozzy Osbourne and Operation Torch: 6 Things to Know About the Army's 1st Armored Division
The 1st Armored Division is the Army’s sole armored division, organized at Fort Knox, Kentucky on July 15, 1940. The unit, based near El Paso, fought on the battlefields of North Africa and Italy during World War II and even hosted Ozzy Osbourne as part of 2002 USO tour to South Korea.
Jul 12, 2019
Boot Camp, Deployments and Homecomings: How One Navy Family Leaned on the USO Every Step of the Way
From boot camp to PCS moves, deployments to homecomings, Jennifer Ohrvall, a Navy spouse and mom living at Great Lakes Naval Station, Illinois has seen it all. So what's her secret weapon to taking all the ups and downs of military life in stride? The USO.
Jul 10, 2019
Newcomers PCSing to Kaiserslautern, Germany Get a Warm Welcome and Tour From the USO
For newcomers PCSing to Kaiserslautern, Germany, there's a fast, fun and free way to learn about their new home: the Ramstein Air Base Newcomers Tour, which is co-hosted by the USO, the 86th Force Support Squadron Airman and Family Readiness Center.