- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at email@example.com, P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Aug 11, 2020
History Explains Why the U.S. Marks VJ Day as September 2, 1945, Instead of August 15, 1945
August 14. August 15. September 2. September 3. In most countries around the world, depending where you, one of these three days is recognized as VJ Day, for Victory over Japan Day, or VP Day, for Victory in Pacific Day.
Aug 10, 2020
Everything You Need to Know About the Military and Sharks for Discovery Shark Week 2020
As the longest-running cable television programming event in history, Shark Week has been terrifying and educating viewers on sharks since 1988. But did you know the U.S. military is also connected to these monsters of the deep?
Aug 10, 2020
Volunteerism in a Time of COVID-19: How This USO Volunteer Used Her Fitness Passion to Give Back
It's been over 15 years since military spouse Shonda Nichols first discovered the USO while passing through SeaTac International Airport. Now, she shows her military support through volunteerism with USO Guam -- even during COVID-19.